GLOBAL AND NATIONAL NEWS ON TECHNOLOGY,MUSIC, POLITICS, GOVERNMENT, FASHION,HEALTH, SPORTS AND MORE. WE GOT YOU COVERED, STAY INFORMED... GET MORE OUT OF LIFE....
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Jokes....
An engineer dies & goes 2 hell. Pretty soon,d engineer starts designing building improvements.After a while,dey've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators,1 day God calls Satan up on d telephone and says with a sneer"So, how's it going down der in hell?"Satan replies"Hey things re going gr8t. We've got air conditioning & flush toilets & escalators,& there's no telling wat dis engineer is going to come up with next."God replies" What? u've got an engineer? That's a mistake-he should never hav gotten down der send him up here." Satan says,"No way.I like having an engineer on d staff,& I'm keeping him."God says,"Send him back up here or I'll sue you."Satan laughs aloud & answers,"Yeah, right.& just where are u going 2 get a lawyer?" (meaning all lawyers go 2 Hell Fire) Jokes............Jokes...........Jokes.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment